Our personal bookkeeping services include paying bills and balancing checkbooks. This is accomplished electronically via email and online banking and other online services. Tasks such as these can be overwhelming and time-consuming for people who find themselves overscheduled or just unable to perform them. Typical clients are busy people, professionals, time crunched families, small business owners and retirees. The strictest code of confidentiality is maintained.
We understand that clutter and disorganization can take more than an emotional toll when it comes to managing your finances. It can cost you plenty in late fees, penalties, and fines, and hurt your credit rating. It can also create problems within your family. CES will help you get your finances in order.
With our Personal Bookkeeping services, we will:,
- Pay your bills on time; filing or safely disposing of paperwork as needed
- Balance your checkbook and maintain bank statements and records
- We provide personal bookkeeping services to a variety of clients, including:
- Senior citizens and people incapacitated by illness, chronic conditions, or disabilities who are no longer capable of managing their own finances.
- Children or caretakers of the elderly or disabled who feel overburdened by the added financial responsibility.
- Busy professionals with limited time to manage their personal or household finances.
To our diverse clients, we provide personalized service and to each we strive to provide exactly what he/she needs. We can be the bill payer to the executive vice president who is happy to have help with time management. We can be a financial organizer to a retired airline pilot who is now avoiding late payments, avoiding late fees and over payments. We are the cloud bookkeeper to single mothers who want to spend more time with their kids.
In combination with our administrative support, we can be a personal assistant and business support team to the home-based business owner who needs support managing daily finances. We can be at the other end of the continent and handle your books as easily as if we were right there in the room with you. As a virtual personal bookkeeper we can service clients virtually anywhere and everywhere. CES’s goal, as a personal bookkeeper, is to keep our clients in touch with their income and their spending.
How We Do It – Virtual bookkeeping
The bookkeeping services you need can be accomplished from anywhere with an internet connection. Don’t let your bookkeeping needs chain you to your desk. With a variety of tools, we can provide the bookkeeping services you need, from wherever you need them.
The benefits of going virtual:
- No onsite appointments to keep, no need to have a desk available
- We’re an independent contractor – no payroll taxes, employee benefits, overhead, or coffee breaks.
- We work around your schedule
- Exchange information with us from anywhere there is an internet connection
- Get the information you need to make your crucial decisions as quickly as if we were across the table from you – no matter where you are.
Whether we are working with you onsite or online, we remain committed to giving you the information you need to minimize your taxes and make the best financial decisions you can. Please review our Personal Bookkeeping FAQ section for commonly asked questions or schedule you initial consultation with us now.