Our SEO services for the greater Stuart, FL and Treasure Coast area provides a simple yet effective approach for small businesses to reach the top of the search engines.
How did you find CES? Was it on Google?
If so, great. CES uses the same SEO platform we would implement for your business. Our implementation process is simple and effective. We are tied in with one of the premier SEO agencies in the country. Best of all, all local SEO services come with a full money-back guarantee. If we don’t rank you on the first page of Google within the time frame promised, you’ll get a full refund, no questions asked.
You have worked hard to build your business. Now it is time for us to work hard for you. We want to earn your trust and we will do whatever is necessary to prove to you we are the SEO company to beat.
When you work with CES we treat you like one of our own. If you are expecting another run-of-the-mill SEO Company that just takes your money every month while having no idea what they are doing for you, you’ve come to the wrong place. Close client communication and detailed reports are the haul-mark of our services.
- Local Market Optimization – assuring your business is properly represented on local business directories.
- Mobile SEO – assuring your business shows up on mobile searches. The mobile search engine with Google provides different results than the desktop search engine. This is important to optimize, especially if you are a business which tends to be search often on mobile devices. Examples of businesses in need of this are establishments who provide emergency services or entertainment services.
- Video Optimization – if your product of service lends itself to a quick instructional video or a quality “how to” video, then we ought to look at this option. Video does not have to be expensive now-a-days, and with Google owning YouTube, it’s a great marketing avenue to be discovered.
- Image Optimization – does your business benefit from “before and after” pictures? If so, then image optimization is crucial. Image optimization also ties in directly with Google My Business, and the more optimized your Google Maps information is, the more likely you are to be placed high on the search engines.
- Traffic Analysis & Conversion Improvement – we work closely with you to evaluate your website traffic. Understanding your traffic will really help you fine-tune your sales process. Remember, your website is a sales tool, not a marketing tool.
- Content Development – You can’t expect Google, Bing, Yahoo to understand what your business is all about if you don’t give them the content to understand you. Thus quality content development is crucial to the success of your business. We’ll help you generate awesome content that the search engines can understand.
Reputation Management – Ready to hire someone? What’s one of the first things you do before calling them? You go and see what other people are saying about that business. What are people saying about you? Anything?
A Simple Approach
The essence of our SEO approach is quite simple. We evaluate where you are currently ranking, then we determine what your competitors are doing to out-rank you. We then build a battle plan based on your competitors’ weaknesses and your strengths. We like to start with a handful of search terms. Google doesn’t like a Jack of All Trades. The best approach is to be laser-focused in your message and marketing. You want to assure your brand has a solid reputation and that the services provided are adequately represented on your website. We often recommend combining multiple services to create a stronger organic presence. This approach will also help you attain better local rankings, something very important when you are a local business servicing the local community.
Still have more questions? Consider our SEO FAQ page. Regardless of your need, we encourage you to contact us today for a free initial consultation.